Röwer & Rüb offers a choice of stable partitions for internal horse stables. We offer the best solution for any kind of horse barn uses, any kind of horse temperament and for any climate of the location of your equestrian facility. All our stable partitions are made of hot-dip galvanised steel, powder coated hot-dip galvanised steel or stainless steel. The different steel finishing might also be combined for one stable partitions. As well, our partitions might be customized with additional cross beams. All Röwer & Rüb stable partitions are combinable with all our stable fronts.
SOMETHING YOU CAN RELY ON
The fully welded frame makes our stable partitions extra robust and safe. As our stable fronts, also the bars of our partitions are indirectly welded and the space between the bars is 1.97´. This space is recommended by the German Equestrian Federation to prevent hooves and legs from getting trapped between the bars. The lower section of our stable partitions is filled with bamboo whereas the bottom section is filled with moisture-repellent bongossi hardwood.
The Röwer & Rüb horse stable partitions
- Stable partitions for highest social contact: Out stable partitions with a grille upper section are the best choice for horses that are sociable with their neighbour horses. This kind of partition allows social contact between the horses and the best possible venting of the internal horse stable.
- Stable partitions for horses that need privacy while eating: Our stable partitions with an upper section consisting of 2/3 grille and a privacy panel are developed for horses that are jealous about food. This is our flexible solution, allowing social contact for the horse and providing a privacy shield around the manger. This partition also enables venting of the internal stable. We offer these partitions in a straight or curved design.
- Stable partitions for horses that require much privacy: Our stable partitions with 1/3 centre grille and two privacy panels are recommended for horses that need a lot privacy. While separating the horses, this partition still allows some social contact.
- Solid stable partitions: Our solid stable partitions provide full privacy for the horse. Even though, enabling social contact for the horses is highly recommended, there are occasions requiring a total separation of the horses.
With our internal horse stable partitions, even mucking out is easy. We provide a choice of stable partition solutions for mechanized stable cleaning. Our stable fronts and partition might be combined in many variations. For creating the best solution for your requirements our internal stables might be configured individually, regardless of whether you prefer hinged or sliding stable partitions.
- The tilting and sliding stable partition is best for internal stables that are deeper than wide.
- The sliding partition allows placing the horses on the stable aisle while mucking out.
- The hinged stable partitions are suitable for mechanised mucking out of a row of internal stables.
- For mechanized mucking out from the stable aisle, swivelling stable fronts, that might be opened completely, are recommended.
We are looking forward providing more information and answering all your questions. We welcome your quotation request or call!